Great Opportunity - Rancher on 0.7 acre treed lot
- Sale Pending
- Resale - single family
- Sale Pending
2610 N Chelton Road Colorado Springs, CO, 80909 United States Get directions$415,000 $121/Sq. ft.
- Age61 Years
- Parking Attached car garage
- Area EAS - East
- District Colorado Springs D11
- MLS# 6016045
- Listed 1 Month 1 Day Ago
Incredible opportunity in a highly desired location w/no covenants, this brick and stucco rancher sits on almost .7 acre private treed lot! Ready for your updates, or enjoy the retro, this unique property has views of the bluffs in palmer park, and can easily have incredible mountain view to the back.
- Walk-out great room has retro built-ins, brick wood burning fireplace, vaulted ceiling w/exposed beams, & hardwood floors. Eat-in kitchen w/new flooring, pantry w/built-ins & counter bar. Main level vaulted master bedroom has attached 3/4 bath & enormous 2-sided walk-in closet w/built-ins. Two more large vaulted main level bedrooms and full bath. Walk-out rec room w/brick wood burning fireplace and bar area. Sun/garden room w/brick flooring, storage areas w/built-ins and huge basement shop provide endless opportunities!
- Attached two-car garage is a drive-thru on one side. Backyard extends way back and has three storage sheds. Gazebo off deck for hot tub. Loads of perennials, mature trees and bushes and meandering paths w/brick pavers. A little vision will create a dream home on a prime location!
- Other: County: El Paso, Fence: Rear, Fire Place Desc: Basement, Fire Place Desc: Main, Fire Place Desc: See Prop Desc Remarks, Fire Place Desc: Two, Fire Place Desc: Wood, Heat Air: Ceiling Fan, Heat Air: Forced Air, Heat Air: Natural Gas, Lot Desc: See Prop Desc Remarks, Lot Desc: Trees/Woods, Siding: Brick, Siding: Stucco, Structure: Concrete, Structure: Wood Frame
Taxes & Fees
- Condo Fees : Not Available
- Taxes: $943
- Tax Year: 2017
- Monthly Rent: Not Available
|7||Colorado Springs Charter Academy||K-8||0.1 mi|
|4||GLOBE Charter School||K-6||0.5 mi|
|6||Audubon Elementary School||PK-5||0.6 mi|
|4||Early College High School||9-12||0.7 mi|
|NA||Nikola Tesla Education Opportunity Center||6-12||0.7 mi|
|NA||The Bijou School||9-12||0.7 mi|
|6||James Irwin Charter Academy||K-5||0.9 mi|
School data provided by National Center for Education Statistics, Maponics, and GreatSchools. Intended for reference only. GreatSchools Ratings compare a school’s test performance to statewide results. To verify enrollment eligibility, contact the school or district directly.